Corporate Partner Marketplace
back to Services: Consulting, Design, Engineering, Integration, and Installation
- CBORD offers professional services that help sites assess security needs and plan implementations. Services include system design, drawups (as builts and AES), installation, on-site service, and 24/7 helpdesk support.
- D. Stafford & Associates
- D. Stafford & Associates is a professional consulting firm specializing in safety, security, and law enforcement issues on college campuses and universities, including a specialization in Clery Act compliance issues. Dolores Stafford, the President and CEO, has been providing security consulting services since 1997. The company has a cadre of associates, who are highly skilled and experienced professionals with a wide variety of backgrounds to meet the need of the client. The company has sufficient resources available to assist in conducting audits and assessments, and training at the convenience of the client. For additional information about this service, please go to our website or contact Dolores Stafford at 202-438-5929 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- FEI Behavioral Health
- Crisis Management Consulting--FEI’s crisis management staff posses an average of 20 years professional experience. FEI can help you develop the most effective crisis management plans and can guide you through a crisis. No one is better prepared to handle a crisis than FEI, because no one has more experience than we do.
Contact: Rod McWilliams
- Security Risk Management Consultants, Inc.
- Security Risk Management Consultants provides security vulnerability assessment, master planning, process and policy solutions, technology design, technological specifications, project management and security program management support services to a broad range of higher education, healthcare, corporate, and government clients around the globe.
The SRMC approach comprises professional, value-added, holistic solutions to complex security challenges. The goal: to work with clients as a trusted advisor to identify and categorize assets; assess associated threats, risks and vulnerabilities; and develop and implement effective, long-term strategies to address security risk issues.
Contact: Elliot Boxerbaum