Corporate Partner Marketplace
back to Services: Consulting, Design, Engineering, Integration, and Installation
Management Consulting and Stakeholder Management
- Blackboard's Operational Consulting service provides clients with valuable insight into their security technology deployments and works directly with all levels of the administration to devise short and long term success strategies.
Contact: Larry Kontz 800.424.9299 x4
- CBORD offers professional services that help sites assess security needs and plan implementations. Services include system design, drawups (as builts and AES), installation, on-site service, and 24/7 helpdesk support.
- D. Stafford & Associates
- D Stafford & Associates has extensive experience in security, law enforcement and higher education administration which allows us to conduct management reviews and organizational assessments for police, public safety and security organizations on college campuses. We will conduct a review of the institution’s safety and security function and make recommendations and suggestions, if required, in light of best practices and institutional needs. Depending on the scope of the review, the goals of the management study may range from a review of the department’s operations to human resource practices; staffing issues; policies, procedures and operating practices; analysis of personnel, training and equipment; effectiveness of the performance and operation of the organization; and the existence and effectiveness of the organization’s community policing strategies for the campus. For additional information about this service, please go to our website or contact Dolores Stafford at 202-438-5929 or at email@example.com
- Security Risk Management Consultants, Inc.
- Security Risk Management Consultants provides security vulnerability assessment, master planning, process and policy solutions, technology design, technological specifications, project management and security program management support services to a broad range of higher education, healthcare, corporate, and government clients around the globe.
The SRMC approach comprises professional, value-added, holistic solutions to complex security challenges. The goal: to work with clients as a trusted advisor to identify and categorize assets; assess associated threats, risks and vulnerabilities; and develop and implement effective, long-term strategies to address security risk issues.
Contact: Elliot Boxerbaum