Campus Preparedness Resource Center
Welcome to the Campus Preparedness Resource Center
This page was developed under a federal Department of Homeland Security grant to IACLEA. The goals were to:
- develop and disseminate resources to strengthen the capacity of campus public safety departments in the United States to anticipate and develop plans for potential WMD/terrorist threats.
- develop an Incident Command System training program, and
- develop a strategic vision for campus public safety training needed in the next three to five years.
How to use this page:
- Information in this section is seperated into two categories; restricted to law enforcement personel and public.
- Some sections are still being prepared. Those links are temporarily not active however; the contents indices display to show the availability of upcoming information.
This page is supported by a grant from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Office of Grants and Training.