Campus Preparedness Resource Center
Welcome to the Campus Preparedness Resource Center
How to use this page:
- Information in this section is seperated into two categories; restricted to law enforcement personel and public.
- Some sections are still being prepared. Those links are temporarily not active however; the contents indices display to show the availability of upcoming information.
Login Information for law enforcement personel:
- IACLEA members and special authorized users, login here to access restricted information. After logging in, you may return to this page and click on any link to access the content described underneath.
- Non-members of IACLEA who are law enforcement personel may request a special password by writing on official Department letterhead, signed by the Chief or Department to:
IACLEA Membership Services Coordinator
342 North Main Street, Ste 301
West Hartford, CT 06117.
Threat & Risk Assessment Tools
- Introduction (Letter)
- Download the IACLEA Campus Preparedness Assessment Manual. [MSWord]
- Form-Individual Target Vulnerability Summary
- Form-Site Survey
- Form-Threat Worksheet
- Form-Vulnerability Assessment
Read Report on Lessons Learned from Gulf Coast Hurricanes and Incidents Involving Explosives