Become a Member
Colleges and universities may join IACLEA as an institutional member. Each insitutions requires an Institutional Representative who manages the membership and roster. Up to seven personnel may receive full member benefits, and the ENTIRE agency receives member pricing on IACLEA trainings and programs.
An Insitutional Representative must:
1. be a full-time employee of the institution or secondary school and not a contract security service or private company employee;
2. occupy an executive level position; and
3. have oversight and responsibility for public safety operations at their respective institution.
Dues are calcuated based on your institution's full time enrollment. If you aren't sure of your institution's membership type, click here to search the database for instution type and full time enrollment.
Four Year Institutions
JOIN 4-YEAR INSTITUTION CALCULATE DUES 4-YEAR
Two Year Institutions
JOIN 2-YEAR INSTITUTION CALCULATE DUES 2-YEAR
An organization who, by reason of profession, business or civic interest, shares in the concerns and objectives of the Association and desires to demonstrate such support shall be eligible for Supporting Membership. This type of membership includes four (4) members and is available to employees of companies offering security, campus public safety, law enforcement products and services. Supporting members are not eligible to vote.
The following individuals are eligible for Affiliate Membership:
- An individual at an institution of higher education which offers either a dgree program or diploma program, requiring no less than two years of academic credit, or a secondary school which does not provide its own functional administrative unit (for example: such as teaching hospitals that do not have their own in- house security administrative organization, and senior members of external law enforcement agencies. For example: instructors/researchers in criminal justice; security personnel, municipal, state provincial, or federal law enforcement personnel; military personnel; staff at non-profit public safety organizations, emergency management, and student affairs.)
- Law enforcement and public safety personnel employed at external agencies such as, municipal, state, provincila, county, regional, federal or military.
- University, college, or private accredited researchers, instructors in criminal justice.
Affiliate Members are not eligible to vote.
Are those who retired from an IACLEA member institution. Retired members are not eligible to vote.
CONNECTIONS is IACLEA's member community featuring peer networking and a full library of resources for the betterment of campus public safety.