Call for Proposals
2022 Call for Proposals is OPEN!
Members and other experts have the opportunity to serve as presenters at the 2022 IACLEA Annual Conference & Exposition in Las Vegas, June 27-30, 2022. It is a great way to share knowledge, spread best practices, discover new tactics, and better the profession. Please submit your proposal by November 5, 2021. Thank you for considering a presentation and we hope to see you in Las Vegas in June! Authors of selected proposals will be notified by January 2022.
Advantages of Presenting
In addition to the goodwill you get from sharing strategies and new tactics with your colleagues, workshop facilitation has demonstrated value to the presenters themselves.
- Enhance your professional visibility
- Gain valuable knowledge
- Challenge yourself and your colleagues with new ideas
- Shape the future of our profession
- Network with your colleagues
- Share your own knowledge and solutions
Suggested Topics of Interest:
- International Issues
- Mental Health
- Sexual Assault
- Current Trends
- Compliance & Legislative Issues
- Leadership and Management
- Alcohol and Drugs
- Prevention and Response to Crimes
- Special Event
All submissions will be judged on the following criteria:
- Overall quality
- Timeliness of topic
- Audience appeal
- A well-defined focus of the presentation
- Presenter's professional background and speaking experience
IACLEA does not normally provide honoraria or pay any travel or registration expenses. While it is not required, all presenters are encouraged to register for the conference. Selected presenters from IACLEA member institutions will receive a discounted registration fee.