IACLEA is the leading authority for campus police and public safety. For more than 60 years, campus police and public safety experts have collaborated to exchange successful solutions to shared problems. Today the Association is the leader in campus police and public safety training, advocacy, and collaboration globally.
IACLEA provides you and your agency personnel with the tools, information, and networking opportunities to serve and protect your college and university communities. Learn from your peers and gain insight and perspective from campus public safety leaders throughout the United States, Canada, and the rest of the world.
Understand the latest issues facing campus police and public safety professionals:
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic
- How calls for police reform are shaping policy and creating change on campus
- Impact of reduced resources
Latest professional news and information delivered to you online.
Online Education Center: Your training and education gateway to best practices and training. IACLEA’s learning platform offers live and archived events free to members.
IACLEA CONNECTIONS, the members-only online networking platform.
Weekly electronic News Bulletin and quarterly Campus Law Enforcement Journal. Winter 2021 issue.
IACLEA Annual Conference & Exposition: the premier networking and education event for campus public safety and police leaders.
Awards and Recognition Program.
“Networking is the most meaningful aspect of being an IACLEA member for me. The connection with other law enforcement experts across the United States is a vital resource. We discuss proven approaches, mentoring, and brainstorm ideas. Our team really appreciates the training portal as well to ensure that we adhere to best practices. I am happy to be a part of the IACLEA community.” Chief Lesia Finney, Queens University Police Department (North Carolina)
IACLEA: Shaping the Future of Policing and Public Safety Summit Series. No cost to IACLEA member institutions. Register for events (or view the recording if you missed it live) on IACLEA’s https://education.iaclea.org/
- Trust and Legitimacy
- Policy and Accountability
- Reimaging Training and Education
- Officer Safety and Wellness
- Ever Changing Role of Police and Public Safety
Coming in 2021!
Online Campus Public Safety Officer Institute: A certificate-based, globally recognized campus public safety officer curriculum for IACLEA members.
Membership in IACLEA is open to:
- sworn or non-sworn colleges, universities and secondary schools throughout the United States, Canada, and other countries
- individual campus public safety directors and staff
- criminal justice faculty members
- municipal chiefs of police
- companies offering campus law enforcement products and services
- individuals who support professionalism in campus law enforcement administration