IACLEA membership is one of the most valuable learning and professional development steps a campus public safety official can take. We want to share our trainings, networking, and other benefits with more leaders across our profession.
Please support our IACLEA5000 Summer Membership Drive by inviting an institution or individual in any membership category to join! The Membership Drive runs June 1 – December 31, 2018.
Top Recruiter: The IACLEA member who recruits the most institutional members will receive one conference registration and two free hotel nights for the 2019 Annual Conference & Exposition in Vancouver.**
2nd Place Recruiter: The IACLEA member who recruits the second-highest number of institutional members will receive one free conference registration for the 2019 Annual Conference & Exposition in Vancouver. **
3rd Place Recruiter: The IACLEA member who recruits the third-highest number of institutional members will receive two free hotel nights for the 2019 Annual Conference & Exposition in Vancouver.**
4th-10th: prizes will be given to an additional seven members who recruit the most members. The prize is at the discretion of IACLEA.
**NOTE: a minimum of five new institutional membres is required to qualify for the top three prizes. Airfare is not included as part of the prize.
Here are some tips:
Check the directory in IACLEA CONNECTIONS to see current members.
Invite an institution to join by reaching out to the chief or director. Consider inviting community colleges, HBCUs or municipal partners in your area!
Invite individuals of any membership category: retired, supporting (at a company), affiliate (not part of a campus public safety agency) or professional (agency is a member, but individual does not receive benefits).
There is strength in numbers. Help IACLEA reach 5000 members!
- The Summer membership drives runs June 1 – December 31, 2018.
- In order to qualify for prizes, new members must input your name in the “referred by” section of the application to have the referral counted.
- Applications must be received at IACLEA Headquarters by midnight, December 31, 2018.
- Referrals must be for new IACLEA members (having not been a member in 2018 or 2019); renewals do not qualify.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- Members will be sent/notified of all prizes following the conclusion of the drive.
- In the event of ties, winners will be chosen at random.