Non-Escalation, De-Escalation & Crisis Management Training Program
Vistelar is a training and consulting institute focused on addressing the entire spectrum of human conflict — from non-escalation to stopping the threat.
We primarily train “contact professionals” — individuals who interact directly with the general public or an organization’s clients, such as campus public safety and law enforcement professionals. We also offer programs for faculty and students on how to better manage conflict and stay safe.
Vistelar is in the process of filling out its training calendar with a wide range of courses that will be delivered remotely from our new Virtual Training Studio in Milwaukee.
It is now possible to become an instructor in the Vistelar Non-Escalation, De-Escalation, and Crisis Management training program without any travel. Our goal is to soon be able to deliver all of our conflict management training programs using this virtual instructor-led format,
Right now, IACLEA members can sign up TWO participants for the cost of ONE registration for the following dates:
Educational Report Available
To introduce people to our 6 C’s of Conflict Management Framework™ and our methods/tactics for managing conflict, we’ve written an educational report you can access at no charge.
The title of this report is: “Seven Proven Tactics For Preventing and Managing Conflict In Your Work and Personal Lives.” Here’s just some of what you’ll learn:
- The five approaches for treating people with dignity by showing them respect
- How to not cause conflict or unnecessarily escalate situations
- How to maintain your emotional equilibrium in the face of conflict
- How to ensure every interaction starts on a positive note
- How to go practice empathy by going beyond active listening
- How to improve the likelihood of cooperation when another person questions, resists or refuses a request.