Police Officer, Northern Arizona University
For a complete job description and application process details, please go to "Staff Openings" at https://nau.edu/Human-Resources/Careers/.
$47,000 - $50,000
- NAU provides education assistance benefits to both employees and their eligible dependents.
- Both recruits and lateral officers may apply. Preference may be given to a lateral applicant.
- Initial testing is tentatively set for the month of March 2018.
- 21 years of age upon completion of academy, high school diploma or GED, U.S. citizen, meet AZPOST standards
- Possess officer in good standing certification with Arizona Peace Officer Standards and Training Board; OR
- Equivalent out-of-state certification; must obtain AZPOST certification within 60 days from date of hire; AND
- Possession of a current Arizona Class D driver’s license upon employment.